For our USA and Canada Site, Please Click Here to see what we can Offer and Shipping Deals
Caution: Keep out of reach of Children. The pack contains small parts and moving parts, wear suitable personal protective equipment when assembling and installing the products. Keep hands and digits clear when opening and closing the brackets during assembly and installation. Always check for the presence of hidden or buried services within the fixing backgrounds before installation. Refer to tool and equipment makers recommended safety requirements for usage in conjunction with the assembly and installation of the product.
The assembly and installation processes are split into three parts, described as follows;
Part 1 - Fold Down Pro Assembly Procedure
- relates to the completion of the bracket assembly by installing the trip mechanism.
Part 2 - Reversible Trip Mechanism Instruction
- optional stage and only applies where the tripping side needs to be changed. The products can now be ordered with Left or Right hand side trip locations.
Part 3 - Fold Down Pro Bracket Installation Procedure
- relates to the installation of the brackets to the wall or a fixing background and includes the placement of a table top between the pair of brackets.
The instructions are set out below with the equipment and tools required. Contact us if you have any difficulties or questions regarding the procedures identified below.
We supply our brackets in pairs and each pack contains the following; (Click here to view pack contents in Adobe PDF file)
- 2 x Brackets,
- 2 x Trip Mechanisms,
- 1 x Trip Handle,
- 1 x Length of threaded linkage bar,
- 1 x Trip Handle Bolt & nuts,
- 4 x Hilti Huss Torc Screws and washers for Concrete fixing,
- 30 x Fixing Screws.
The brackets are reversible to allow for trip location on the left or the right (See options on the store site HERE). We will post instructions soon on how to reverse the trip and sliding mechanism if you wish to do so yourself.
EQUIPMENT & TOOLS REQUIRED
Each pack supplied contains the fixings and fittings required to fully assemble the brackets. The following equipment or tools will be required during the installation process;
- Electric Drill (Philips & Torc Head for masonry fixings + drill bit for plugs),
- Spirit Level,
- Philips Screwdriver (Optional with drill)
- 2 x 7mm Spanners (Open)
- Hack saw (To cut threaded bar to correct length)
- Timber Stud Finder (For locating timber studs where applicable)
Additional equipment may be necessary, dependant on the fixing surface.
The video is online at last, we’re sorry for the delay. The text
Based instructions will follow soon.